Maple-Dijon Panko Salmon
with spinach, pear and pine nut salad
- Salmon - 1 lb
- Parsley - 1 1/2 Tbsp, chopped
- Butter - 3 Tbsp
- Mustard, Dijon - 2 Tbsp
- Maple syrup - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Soy sauce, low-sodium - 1 tsp
- Panko breadcrumbs - 1/2 cup
- Pine nuts - 1 oz
- Pears - 1, sliced
- Vinegar, balsamic - 2 tsp
- Honey - 2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 Tbsp
- Oil, olive - 3 Tbsp
- Baby spinach - 5 oz
- Pine nuts - You can leave the pine nuts raw for the salad or, if you prefer you can toast them in a dry skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently until golden, ~4 minutes. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Salmon - Divide fish up into number of servings you're making. Rinse and dry fish. Lightly salt and pepper.
- Make crust - Chop parsley. Melt butter in the microwave (~1 minute should do). Mix butter with Dijon, maple syrup, soy sauce, panko and parsley. (Can be done up to 3 days ahead)
- Pears - Slice.
- Heat oven to 425F / 218C degrees.
- Line sheet pan with foil and brush with some cooking oil. Add salmon and then divide and spoon crust onto fish. Bake for 12 to 16 minutes.
- While fish is cooking, whisk together vinegar, honey, lemon juice and oil.
- When salmon is ready, toss vinaigrette with spinach, pears and pine nuts. Enjoy!
Great quick and delicious salmon!0 Helpful
We keep coming back to this one.0 Helpful
My favorite salmon recipe out there!0 Helpful
Best salmon recipe!!! I usually don't even like salmon just eat it for the health benefits. Quick recipe. Will be apart of our regular meals now on.0 Helpful
Amazing! Some of the best salmon I've ever cooked.0 Helpful
Loved the salmon!0 Helpful