Pulled Pork 'Hawaiian' Style Salad
with pineapple / carrots / tomatoes
- Green onions - 1 stalk, chopped, green and white parts combined
- Pineapple, diced - 2 oz
- Carrots - 8 oz, diced
- Tomatoes, medium - 1, diced
- Jalapenos - 1, sliced
- Lettuce, romaine - 8 oz, chopped
- Cucumbers - 8 oz, chopped
- Pulled pork (leftover from Monday) - 2 cups
- Vinegar, apple cider - 2 Tbsp
- Honey - 1 tsp
- Mustard, Dijon - 2 tsp
- Oil, cooking - 3 Tbsp
- If you want to enjoy pulled pork warmed, heat it with some water in a saucepan or warm up in the microwave.
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, mustard and oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss vinaigrette with green onions, pineapple, carrots, tomatoes, jalapenos, lettuce and cucumbers. Top with pulled pork and enjoy!
I used BBQ sauce but otherwise made as written.0 Helpful
We used pre-made pizza dough to save time, so that could have been an issue. However, the tomato sauce mixed with the other flavors just didn't work. Next time, we'll try using barbecue sauce instead to complement the flavors that are already in the pulled pork.0 Helpful
We've made this pizza before but it is so good. We had a guest over this time on the night that we made it and he also loved it. Winner!0 Helpful
Used pre-made thin crust, added red onion and made sure to de-seed the jalapeno and dice it small to cut the spice. I'd consider using a white sauce next time so we can top it with BBQ sauce. Yum!0 Helpful
We really enjoyed this. I baked the jalapeno to take some of the heat out.0 Helpful
We spiced up the sauce a bit with BBQ sauce and made homemade crust. Pineapple and jalapeño were great.0 Helpful