Pulled Pork 'Hawaiian' Style Salad
with pineapple / carrots / tomatoes
This Hawaiian style salad with pineapple and jalapenos makes an unexpected but delicious combo. It's also super fast thanks to leftover pulled pork from earlier in the week. Feel free to skip the jalapenos if you'd prefer less spice!
- Green onions - 1 stalk , chopped, green and white parts combined
- Pineapple, diced - 2 oz
- Carrots - 8 oz , diced
- Tomatoes, medium - 1 , diced
- Jalapenos - 1 , sliced
- Lettuce, romaine - 8 oz , chopped
- Cucumbers - 8 oz , chopped
- Pulled pork (leftover from Monday) - 2 cups
- Vinegar, apple cider - 2 Tbsp
- Honey - 1 tsp
- Mustard, Dijon - 2 tsp
- Oil, cooking - 3 Tbsp
If you want to enjoy pulled pork warmed, heat it with some water in a saucepan or warm up in the microwave.
Whisk together vinegar, honey, mustard and oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss vinaigrette with green onions, pineapple, carrots, tomatoes, jalapenos, lettuce and cucumbers. Top with pulled pork and enjoy!