Tofu and Green Curry Noodles
with broccoli and zucchini
Tofu and Green Curry Noodles with broccoli and zucchini:
- Broccoli - 3/4 lb , chopped
- Zucchini - 2 , chopped
- Tofu - 1 lb , cubed
- Pad Thai or udon noodles - 8 oz
- Coconut milk - 1 cup
- Green curry paste - 2 Tbsp
- Vegetable broth - 6 cups
- Fish sauce - 3 Tbsp
- Brown sugar - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Lime - 1/2 , juice of
- Hot sauce - for serving
- Cilantro - a few sprigs
Unlock this meal along with hundreds of smart meal plans and never stress about "What's for dinner?" againTry for free
- Prep noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Pour in coconut milk and whisk in curry paste. Add in broth, fish sauce, brown sugar, tofu, and broccoli. Mix everything together, cover and bring to a boil.
- Next add in zucchini, and cook uncovered for another 2 to 3 minutes. Turn heat off and add lime juice. Season to taste with more fish sauce (if it not's salty enough), sugar (if you want it sweeter), curry paste (if it needs more herbaceous notes), hot sauce (for heat), or lime juice (for more brightness). This is where you get to have fun, experiment, and trust your taste. The curry should taste like how you want it to taste.
- Divide noodles into 4 bowls. Ladle curry over noodles. Top with cilantro and enjoy warm!