Rotisserie Chicken Flatbread Wraps
with Greek salad
This is one of those ridiculously simple but satisfying dinners. Yes, it's more about assembly than cooking, but we all need meals like this in our back pocket, especially for back-to-school week.
- Rotisserie chicken - 1/2, shredded
- Romaine hearts - 1 head, chopped
- Cherry tomatoes - 1/2 pint, halved
- Cucumbers - 1/2 lb, chopped
- Mint - A few sprigs, sliced
- Paprika - 1/4 tsp
- Oregano - 1/4 tsp
- Dijon mustard - 2 tsp
- Red wine vinegar - 2 Tbsp
- Olive oil - 1/4 cup
- Pita / flatbread / lavash - 4 to 8
- Hummus - 8 oz
- Rotisserie chicken - Take meat off the bone and shred. Use knife and fork or just hands. (Can be done up to 3 days ahead)
- Romaine / Tomatoes / Cucumber / Mint - Prep as directed.
- Heat up flatbreads.
- Whisk together paprika, oregano, Dijon, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss half of it with rotisserie chicken and the other half with the romaine, tomatoes, cucumber, and mint.
- Spread hummus onto flatbread and then fill with rotisserie chicken and salad.
Great quick meal0 Helpful
Easy peasy. I needed more vinaigrette for the amount of chicken I had, but that was no problem. Husband approved!0 Helpful
Very tasty and easy make! This will be a go to lunch favorite for sure.0 Helpful
This was awesome. My kids loved it too!0 Helpful
So yummy, would be even better in the summer because I literally did not have to touch the oven or stove.0 Helpful
This one is perfect for when a quick meal is needed. It would definitely make an awesome summer lunch.0 Helpful