Rotisserie Chicken Flatbread Wraps
with Greek salad
This is one of those ridiculously simple but satisfying dinners. Yes, it's more about assembly than cooking, but we all need meals like this in our back pocket, especially for back-to-school week.
Rotisserie Chicken Flatbread Wraps with Greek Salad:
- Rotisserie chicken - 1/2 , shredded
- Romaine hearts - 1 head , chopped
- Cherry tomatoes - 1/2 pint , halved
- Cucumbers - 1/2 lb , chopped
- Mint - A few sprigs , sliced
- Paprika - 1/4 tsp
- Oregano - 1/4 tsp
- Dijon mustard - 2 tsp
- Red wine vinegar - 2 Tbsp
- Olive oil - 1/4 cup
- Pita / flatbread / lavash - 4 to 8
- Hummus - 8 oz
- Rotisserie chicken - Take meat off the bone and shred. Use knife and fork or just hands. (Can be done up to 3 days ahead)
- Romaine / Tomatoes / Cucumber / Mint - Prep as directed.
Unlock this meal along with hundreds of smart meal plans and never stress about "What's for dinner?" againTry for free
- Heat up flatbreads.
- Whisk together paprika, oregano, Dijon, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss half of it with rotisserie chicken and the other half with the romaine, tomatoes, cucumber, and mint.
- Spread hummus onto flatbread and then fill with rotisserie chicken and salad.