- Onions, red - 1/2 , sliced
- Bell peppers, red - 2 , diced
- Tomatoes, cherry or grape - 8 oz , halved
- Romaine lettuce hearts - 1 , sliced
- Beans, garbanzo (14 oz / 397 g) - 1 can
- Flat breads or pitas - 4
- Oil, cooking - 2 tsp
- Cumin - 1 tsp
- Paprika - 1 tsp
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Vinegar, red wine - 2 tsp
- Lemons - 1/2 , sliced into wedges
- Garlic - 2 cloves , crushed
- Mint leaves - 2 Tbsp , sliced
- Cucumbers - 8 oz , diced
- Yogurt, plain - 1 cup
Heat up oven to 400F / 204C. Toast flat breads or pitas on a sheet pan for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add red peppers and beans with cumin, paprika and oregano. Saute for 4 to 6 minutes, until peppers are slightly softened and beans are warmed up.
Add red wine vinegar and saute for another 30 seconds and remove from heat. Season to taste with some salt and pepper.
Assemble wraps with beans and red peppers, tzatziki, tomatoes, romaine and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Drizzle remainder of tzatziki over tomatoes and romaine that cannot fit into wraps and enjoy as a side salad!