Egg Scramble with Zucchini and Mushrooms
plus peas and basil
Egg Scramble with Zucchini, Mushrooms, and Peas:
- Pancetta (sub bacon) - 4 oz , diced
- Garlic - 3 cloves , sliced
- Shallots - 1 bulb , sliced
- Zucchini - 1 lb , sliced
- Mushrooms, brown - 1 lb , sliced
- Basil - 2 sprigs , sliced
- Eggs - 8
- Grassfed butter - 1 Tbsp
- Oil, cooking - 1 Tbsp
- Peas - 1 cup
- Heat a saute pan (or a wok - I’ve started to do that recently since there is more room) over medium-high heat. Add butter and cooking oil and then pancetta. Cook until pancetta is brown, ~4 minutes. Then add garlic and shallots and saute for another minute.
- Add mushrooms with a sprinkle of salt and saute for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Next add in zucchini and saute for another 3 minutes.
- Add peas and warm up for another minute.
- Pour in whisked eggs and lightly scramble until eggs are done to your liking.
- Divide onto plates and garnish with basil.