Mahi Mahi Tacos
with corn and tomato salsa
- Mahi mahi - 1 lb, sliced ((Sub tilapia))
- Coriander - 1 tsp
- Cumin - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic powder - 1/2 tsp
- Paprika - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Cooking oil - 1 Tbsp
- Tortillas - 8
- Avocado - 1
- Limes - 1/2, juice of
- Shallots - 1 bulb, diced
- Cherry tomatoes - 1 pint, halved
- Cilantro - 1/4 bunch, chopped
- Corn - 2 cups
- Paprika - 1/2 tsp
- Red wine vinegar - 1 Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 400F (204C) degrees.
- Brush or spray a sheet pan with some cooking oil. Mix together coriander, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and oil. Toss sliced mahi mahi in spice mixture and spread out into 1 layer on a sheet pan. Roast for 8 to 12 minutes, until fish is golden on the outside and opaque in the middle.
- Microwave corn for ~1 minute until unfrozen. Toss corn, shallots, tomatoes, and cilantro with paprika and red wine vinegar.
- Warm up tortillas according to package instructions.
- Slice avocado and limes.
- Let everyone assemble their own tacos, filled with fish, salsa, avocado, and a squeeze of lime juice (a must, in our humble opinion).
Really great! If I had a complaint, I would say the tacos were a little dry; however, I forgot the lime juice!0 Helpful
Quick meal. Would be great for summer.0 Helpful
More spice on the fish and more cilantro in salsa the lime really helped give it flavor. Quick to put together. Needed something else to go with it not filling on its own.0 Helpful
I did like the flavorings on the fish a lot, but overall this was just okay. LOVED how easy it was to throw together.0 Helpful
So simple and so delicious!! I have a fish allergy so I substituted chicken for the fish and it came out unbelievably good. Everyone LOVED it and were fighting for the leftovers!!0 Helpful
So much good to say about this recipe. So EASY, FEW DISHES, QUICK, and DELICIOUS!!! I had never had Mahi Mahi before, and was delighted to find that I love it. I'm not a big seafood eater, so expanding my ocean palette is always good! love. <30 Helpful