Passover 'Charcuterie' Board
with smoked salmon / cream cheese / tomatoes / gluten-free matzoh
- Eggs - 4
- Onions, medium and red - 1 , thinly sliced
- Cucumbers - 12 oz , thinly sliced
- Tomatoes, cherry or grape - 1 1/2 cups , halved
- Avocados - 1 , sliced
- Cream cheese - 6 oz
- Capers - 2 Tbsp , drained
- Apples - 2 , sliced
- Almonds - 1/2 cup
- Parsley, preferably curly leaf - 1/4 cup , chopped or torn
- Matzoh, gluten-free - 12 oz (sub any other gluten-free crackers)
- Smoked salmon - 4 oz
Boil eggs - Cover eggs with cold water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and then turn off heat. Put a lid on the pan and let eggs sit in hot water for 11 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
Eggs - Roll eggs against a hard, flat surface to break up shells. Remove and discard shells. Cut eggs into slices.
Set out a large platter, cutting board, or rimmed sheet pan.
Place the cream cheese in the middle of the board.
Arrange all of the other ingredients around the cream cheese, adding small spoons or knives if needed for serving. You can tear or slice the salmon into bite-sized pieces as you add it, to make it easier to serve.
Set out your board and enjoy!