with tofu and spinach
- Tofu, extra-firm - 16 oz , 1/2” / 1.3 cm cubes ((vacuum-packed preferable))
- Stock, any type - 5 cups
- Ramen noodles - 6 packs
- Soy sauce, low-sodium - 3 Tbsp
- Vinegar, rice - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Chili-garlic sauce (opt) - 1 Tbsp
- Toasted sesame oil - 1 Tbsp
- Corn, frozen - 1 cup
- Baby spinach - 5 oz
Pour stock into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Bring a medium pot of water to boil (enough to fit ramen). Add ramen (ditch the seasoning packets), making sure water covers all of the noodles. Cover and turn off heat. Let sit for 2 minutes. Give noodles a stir and then drain.
Return to stock. Add soy sauce, vinegar, chili-garlic sauce (if using), and toasted sesame oil. Stir to combine and add corn and tofu and bring back to a boil.
Add spinach and turn off heat. Stir to wilt spinach.
Divide noodles into bowls and spoon soup over noodles. Enjoy!