with pickles and potato chips
- Tomatoes - 2 , sliced
- Pre-cooked bacon - 8 slices
- Sandwich bread - 8 slices
- Mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
- Turkey, deli-sliced - 1/2 lb
- Arugula / mixed greens - 2 oz
- Cheese, cheddar - 4 slices
- Pickles - 4, for serving
- Chips - 4 oz
Lightly toast sandwich bread in a toaster or preheat oven to 375F. Spread bread out onto sheet pans and toast for 4 to 6 minutes.
If you like your meals spicy, mix some of your favorite hot sauce into the mayo. Spread mayo on one side of lightly toasted bread.
On half of the sandwich slices, add turkey, tomato, arugula / mixed greens, cheese, and bacon. Top with the remaining slices of bread.
Enjoy sandwiches with pickles and potato chips!