Egg and Black Bean Breakfast Tacos
with tropical green smoothie
- Eggs - 8
- Milk - 3 Tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Beans, black (14 oz / 397 g) - 1 can , drained and rinsed
- Oil, cooking - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Tortillas, taco-sized flour - 8
- Avocado - 1 , sliced
- Sour cream - 1/2 cup
- Salsa, store-bought - 1/2 cup
- Pineapple or mango, frozen cubes - 12 oz
- Baby spinach - 5 oz
- Water - 1 cup
Pour eggs over heated oil and scramble with a silicone spatula.
When eggs are nearly finished cooking, add beans. Gently fold everything together, letting eggs finish cooking.
Warm tortillas according to package directions.
Assemble tacos by filling tortillas with eggs, avocados, sour cream, and salsa. Enjoy with smoothie.