with romaine salad
- Cheese, mozzarella - 5 oz, shredded
- Marinara sauce - 1 cup
- Naan - 4 rounds (sub any flatbread or pizza crust)
- Vinegar, red wine - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Mustard, Dijon - 2 tsp
- Honey - 1 tsp
- Oil, cooking - 2 Tbsp
- Cucumbers - 6 oz, chopped
- Tomatoes, medium - 2, chopped
- Bagged romaine salad - 5 oz
- Olives, pitted Kalamata - 1/2 cup, drained and rinsed (sub any type of olive)
Mozzarella - Shred (if not pre-shredded). (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
Make vinaigrette - Whisk together vinegar, mustard, and honey. Add oil while whisking. Season with some salt and pepper. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
Olives - Prep as directed.
Heat oven to 400F / 204C.
Brush a sheet pan with some oil. (Use two sheet pans if all of the naan won’t fit without overlapping.)
Divide and spread marinara and cheese across naan.
Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly, 8 to 12 minutes.
When pizza is nearly finished, toss salad ingredients with vinaigrette. Enjoy pizza with salad on the side.