with romaine salad
Naan, shredded cheese, bagged salad mix, and a simple vinaigrette help make this vegetarian meal come together quickly. Paleo: enjoy salad with shrimp or chicken.
- Cheese, mozzarella - 5 oz , shredded
- Marinara sauce - 1 cup
- Naan - 4 rounds (sub any flatbread or pizza crust)
- Vinegar, red wine - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Mustard, Dijon - 2 tsp
- Honey - 1 tsp
- Oil, cooking - 2 Tbsp
- Cucumbers - 6 oz , chopped
- Tomatoes, medium - 2 , chopped
- Bagged romaine salad - 5 oz
- Olives, pitted Kalamata - 1/2 cup , drained and rinsed (sub any type of olive)
Mozzarella - Shred (if not pre-shredded). (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
Make vinaigrette - Whisk together vinegar, mustard, and honey. Add oil while whisking. Season with some salt and pepper. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
Cucumbers / Tomatoes - Prep as directed. (Can be done 1 day ahead)
Olives - Prep as directed.
Unlock this meal along with hundreds of smart meal plans and never stress about "What's for dinner?" againTry for free
Heat oven to 400F / 204C.
Brush a sheet pan with some oil. (Use two sheet pans if all of the naan won’t fit without overlapping.)
Divide and spread marinara and cheese across naan.
Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly, 8 to 12 minutes.
When pizza is nearly finished, toss salad ingredients with vinaigrette. Enjoy pizza with salad on the side.