Rotisserie Chicken Ranch Wraps
with carrot sticks
Using rotisserie chicken and a quick creamy homemade ranch dressing, these salad wraps are about the easiest way we can think of to round out the week. This recipe was last featured in 2019.
Smarts: If you like your salads with extra dressing (or just want some more to serve with carrots for dipping on the side), this ranch dressing is a great one to double.
- Cilantro - 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Chives (opt) - 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Mayonnaise - 2 Tbsp
- Yogurt, plain or Greek - 1/4 cup
- Vinegar, white wine - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Oil, cooking - 3 Tbsp
- Dill, dried - 1/4 tsp
- Garlic powder - 1/4 tsp
- Sugar - 1/8 tsp
- Rotisserie chicken - 1/2, shredded
- Lettuce, romaine - 8 oz, finely chopped
- Cucumbers - 10 oz, diced
- Cheese, shredded cheddar - 4 oz
- Wraps, large - 4 (like burrito-sized tortillas)
- Carrots - 8 oz, sliced into sticks
- Rotisserie chicken - (Skip if meat was already shredded.) Take meat off the bone and shred. Use a knife and fork or your hands. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Carrots - Slice carrots into sticks for dipping. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Make ranch dressing - Finely chop cilantro and chives. Whisk together mayonnaise and yogurt. Add vinegar, lemon juice, and oil one at a time while whisking. Stir cilantro, chives, dill, garlic powder, and sugar into dressing. Season with some salt and pepper. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Lettuce / Cucumbers - Prep as directed. Store separately. (Can be done 1 day ahead)
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together chicken, lettuce, cucumbers, and cheese. Add half the ranch dressing (reserve other half) and toss until well combined. (Note: If made ahead, the dressing may have thickened. You can thin it out with a tiny splash of water if needed.) Season salad with some salt and pepper.
- Divide salad between wraps. Fold / roll wraps to tightly enclose filling.
- Serve wraps with carrot sticks and remaining ranch dressing for dipping. Enjoy!
Simple an yummy!0 Helpful
This was great because it was ridiculously easy and delicious! We added Buffalo sauce to give it a little spice! Great meal for when you need to throw something together fast- and 99% of the time we have these things in the fridge already!0 Helpful
The ranch dressing is fantastic- I will never buy ranch salad dressing again!0 Helpful
Pretty pleased by this one. Came together super quick! Saving as an easy lunch meal to serve with guests. May try store bought ranch and pickles instead of cucumbers next time.0 Helpful
The ranch dressing was great! This meal came together super fast.0 Helpful
I made the paleo version and it was great. The tahini ranch seemed like it was going to be terrible so I put regular ranch on it for my husband and daughter but used it on mine and it was actually pretty tasty in the chicken salad.0 Helpful