[Leftover] Pork Lettuce Wraps
with guacamole / cumin roasted green beans
With leftover pulled pork from earlier in the week, these lettuce wraps are fast, fresh, and super easy. It's a fun meal to round out the week!
[Leftover] Pork Lettuce Wraps:
- Lettuce, Bibb or Boston leaf - 12 leaves (sub romaine lettuce)
- Leftover Mojo Pork (from Tuesday) - ~3 cups
- Salsa (opt) - for serving
- Shallots - 1 clove , diced
- Avocados - 1
- Lime juice - 2 tsp
Cumin Roasted Green Beans with Oranges:
- Green beans - 1 lb , trimmed
- Oranges - 1 , segments
- Oil, olive - 1 Tbsp
- Cumin - 1 tsp
- Red pepper flakes - 1/4 tsp
- Pepitas / pumpkin seeds - 3 Tbsp
- Green beans / Shallots - (If prepping right before cooking, get oven heating first.) Prep as directed. Store separately. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Lettuce / Oranges - Prep as directed.
- Make guacamole - Mash together avocados, shallots, and lime juice. Season with some salt. Add some hot sauce (not on ingredients list) if you’d like it to be spicy.
Unlock this meal along with hundreds of smart meal plans and never stress about "What's for dinner?" againTry for free
- Heat oven to 425F / 218C.
- Toss green beans with oil, cumin, red pepper flakes, and some salt and pepper. Spread out on a sheet pan. Roast green beans until tender and starting to brown in spots, shaking the pan halfway though cooking, 15 to 20 minutes.
- When green beans are finished roasting, transfer to a serving platter and arrange orange slices and pepitas on top.
- Reheat leftover pork in the microwave. Taste and season with some additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve pork in lettuce leaves with guacamole and salsa on top. Enjoy green beans on the side.