[Leftover] Pork Lettuce Wraps
with guacamole / cumin roasted green beans
[Leftover] Pork Lettuce Wraps:
- Lettuce, Bibb or Boston leaf - 12 leaves (sub romaine lettuce)
- Leftover Mojo Pork (from Tuesday) - ~3 cups
- Salsa (opt) - for serving
- Shallots - 1 clove , diced
- Avocados - 1
- Lime juice - 2 tsp
Cumin Roasted Green Beans with Oranges:
- Green beans - 1 lb , trimmed
- Oranges - 1 , segments
- Oil, olive - 1 Tbsp
- Cumin - 1 tsp
- Red pepper flakes - 1/4 tsp
- Pepitas / pumpkin seeds - 3 Tbsp
- Green beans / Shallots - (If prepping right before cooking, get oven heating first.) Prep as directed. Store separately. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Lettuce / Oranges - Prep as directed.
- Make guacamole - Mash together avocados, shallots, and lime juice. Season with some salt. Add some hot sauce (not on ingredients list) if you’d like it to be spicy.
- Heat oven to 425F / 218C.
- Toss green beans with oil, cumin, red pepper flakes, and some salt and pepper. Spread out on a sheet pan. Roast green beans until tender and starting to brown in spots, shaking the pan halfway though cooking, 15 to 20 minutes.
- When green beans are finished roasting, transfer to a serving platter and arrange orange slices and pepitas on top.
- Reheat leftover pork in the microwave. Taste and season with some additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve pork in lettuce leaves with guacamole and salsa on top. Enjoy green beans on the side.