Gnocchi with Swiss Chard and Pancettaand roasted cauliflower
- Shallots - 2 cloves, diced
- Chard, any type - 8 leaves, chopped, stems and leaves separate
- Mushrooms, any button - 8 oz, sliced (look for pre-sliced to save time)
- Gnocchi - 16 oz
- Oil, olive - 1 Tbsp
- Pancetta - 5 oz, diced (look for pre-diced)
- Flour, all-purpose - 1 Tbsp
- Stock, any type - 3/4 cup
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Cheese, parmesan - for serving, grated
- Cauliflower - 1 lb, chopped
- Oil, olive - 1 Tbsp
- Italian seasoning - 2 tsp
- Heat oven to 400F / 204C.
- Toss cauliflower with oil (portion for cauliflower), Italian seasoning, and some salt and pepper. Spread out on a sheet pan.
- Roast cauliflower, shaking the pan halfway through cooking, until cauliflower is tender and golden brown in spots, ~30 minutes.
- Once cauliflower is roasting, bring a large stockpot of salted water to a boil. Boil gnocchi according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet or Dutch oven with oil (for gnocchi) over medium heat. Add mushrooms and saute until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes.
- To mushrooms, add shallots, pancetta, and chard stems. Saute for 5 minutes more.
- Stir in flour until no dry spots remain.
- Add stock and chard leaves while whisking. Cover with a lid for a minute to get the leaves started steaming. Then cook for 4 minutes more, until leaves are wilted and stock has cooked down into a thick sauce.
- Remove vegetables / sauce from the heat. Stir in gnocchi and lemon juice. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Serve gnocchi with cauliflower on the side. Top gnocchi with some parmesan cheese, if you’d like. Enjoy!
Combined the gluten free recipe with the paleo recipe. Made the pork chops from paleo recipe and from gluten free used Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi in the air fryer, then mixed with the sauce/veggies. Super yummy and my family loved it!0 Helpful
Loved the recipe! Had fresh spinach in the house so I used that in place of the Swiss Chard. Used baby Cauliflower w/just olive oil and salt & pepper. Delish!!0 Helpful
Loved this recipe. Used baby bella mushrooms. Pancetta is great in it.0 Helpful
Played with the measurements based on the amount in the packages. Used baby kale instead of chard. This was a better take on gnocchi that other dishes, but I honestly just don't love gnocchi, and it was not good as a leftover.0 Helpful
Easy and a crowd pleaser. Cauliflower side was unnecessary.0 Helpful
This was okay. It didn't seem like anything special.0 Helpful