Leftover Pulled Pork Lettuce Wrapswith pineapple smoothie
With leftover pulled pork from Tuesday, these lettuce wraps come together in just a few minutes. Enjoy them with a naturally sweet pineapple smoothie on the side.
- Jalapenos - 1, chopped or thinly sliced
- Lettuce, romaine - 12 leaves
- Cilantro leaves - 2 Tbsp, chopped
- Hawaiian Pulled Pork (leftover from Tuesday) - ~1 cup
- Cashews - 1/2 cup
- Hot sauce (opt) - for serving
- Pineapple, fresh or canned - 2 cups, diced
- Bananas - 1
- Coconut milk, full fat - 3/4 cup
- Ice - 1 cup
- Water - 3/4 cup
- Jalapenos - Chop or thinly slice jalapenos. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Lettuce / Cilantro / Pineapple - Prep as directed.
- Make smoothie - Combine pineapple, bananas, coconut milk, ice, and water in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add some additional water, if needed, to reach a smooth, pourable consistency.
- If you want to enjoy pulled pork warm, heat it with a splash of water in a saucepan or warm up in the microwave.
- Assemble lettuce cups by filling each Romaine leaf with pork and then topping them with cilantro, jalapenos, cashews, and some hot sauce. Or just set everything out for everyone to assemble their own. Serve with smoothie on the side.
This meal has 7 reviews
We love the flavor combination of this meal. I did not put jalepenos on my kids' pizzas. I did drizzle BBQ sauce on the top when the pizza was finished.
Loved! Quick and easy.
So easy and delicious. Will absolutely make again
This felt like a gourmet brick oven restaurant pizza. It was very tasty!!! Definitely pre-bake the naan and the finished product gets perfectly crispy.
Great pizza! I had some leftover pizza sauce, so I just mixed a couple of tablespoons of it into bbq sauce. That must have saved me 10 minutes. I’m parbaking and freezing some extras. My 3 year old hardly ever eats anything new. He ate this!