Maple-Dijon Panko Crusted Salmon
with clementine, apple, and pecan salad
- Salmon - 1 1/4 lbs
- Parsley - 3 sprigs, chopped
- Butter - 3 Tbsp
- Mustard, Dijon - 2 1/2 Tbsp
- Maple syrup - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Soy sauce, low-sodium - 1 tsp
- Panko breadcrumbs - 1/2 cup
- Oil, cooking - 1 Tbsp
- Clementines - 2, peeled & segmented
- Apples - 1, sliced or chopped
- Dijon mustard - 1 tsp
- Maple syrup - 2 tsp
- Balsamic vinegar - 2 Tbsp
- Olive oil - 3 Tbsp
- Pecans - 1/3 cup
- Baby spinach - 1/4 lb
- Salmon - Divide fish up into 4 servings. Rinse and dry fish. Lightly salt and pepper.
- Crust - Chop parsley. Melt butter in the microwave (~1 minute should do). Mix butter with Dijon, maple syrup, soy sauce, panko, and parsley.
- Clementines / Apples - Prep as directed.
- Preheat oven to 425F (218C) degrees.
- Line sheet pan with foil and brush with some cooking oil. Add salmon and then divide and spoon crust onto fish. Bake for 12 to 16 minutes.
- While fish is cooking, whisk together Dijon, maple syrup, balsamic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- When fish is ready, toss vinaigrette with clementines, apples, pecans and spinach. Enjoy salmon with your salad.
Really good and quite easy to prepare!0 Helpful
So wonderfully tasty and easy to make! I made a small amount of rice to go on the side (in hindsight, maybe not the best idea calorically) and added some extra miso butter to that.0 Helpful
Super tasty0 Helpful
I've made a couple other versions of this - this salad might be my fave.0 Helpful
Delish! And we are not fish eaters!0 Helpful
Love, love, love. Salmon and salad were great!0 Helpful