Rotisserie Chicken Ranch Lettuce Wrapswith carrot sticks
The epitome of a quick weeknight meal, this fresh chicken salad is elevated with a homemade tahini ranch dressing. All of the elements can be prepped ahead for a meal that can come together super fast.
Smarts: Be sure to season the chicken salad mixture with salt and pepper before folding it into the wraps - the right amount of seasoning will give these the most flavor.
- Rotisserie chicken - 1/2, shredded
- Carrots - 8 oz, sliced into sticks for dipping
- Lettuce - 12 leaves (like Boston leaf, bibb, or romaine)
- Cucumbers - 10 oz, diced
- Cilantro - 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Chives (opt) - 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Tahini - 3 Tbsp
- Lemon juice - 2 Tbsp
- Vinegar, white wine - 1 tsp
- Oil, cooking - 2 Tbsp
- Dill, dried - 1/4 tsp
- Garlic powder - 1/4 tsp
- Rotisserie chicken - (Shred meat for Thursday at the same time.) Take meat off the bone and shred. Use a knife and fork or your hands. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Carrots - Slice carrots into sticks for dipping. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Make tahini ranch dressing - Finely chop cilantro and chives. Whisk together tahini and lemon juice. Add vinegar and oil one at a time while whisking. Stir cilantro, chives, dill, and garlic powder into dressing. Season with some salt and pepper. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Lettuce / Cucumbers - Prep as directed. Store separately. (Can be done 1 day ahead)
- Combine chicken (reserve Thursday’s portion if you shredded it at the same time) and cucumbers with enough tahini ranch dressing to coat it (reserve any remaining dressing). Season with some salt and pepper.
- Divide chicken salad between lettuce leaves. Serve carrot sticks with remaining ranch for dipping. Enjoy!
This meal has 26 reviews
Good ranch recipe, and it was good in the egg salad. I would have preferred bread to the wraps and celery to the cucumbers, but otherwise pretty solid meal. We doubled the sauce and 1.5x the egg salad to make sure we had enough.
Could have used some Tomatoes or even bell pepper, but ranch sauce was delicious.
Great egg salad recipe! Doubled the eggs. Added capers. Added zucchini to carrots to dip and pickles on the side to bulk. Dressing was great, though a little runny since I only used coconut yogurt instead of any mayo. I added some of my vegan ranch to it to make it creamier and used diced celery instead of chives. Delicious!
I was not a fan of these. The texture was too mushy overall and it was more like 3 small servings than 4 regular servings. I ended up adding a can of tuna and some miracle whip to finish it off. The homemade ranch was delicious though a little watery for my taste. I'll just make a tzatziki sauce next time.
I liked this. It was super quick to make, didn't require too many dishes, and it was tasty.
Appreciated the quick and easy recipe but it didn’t blow me away and didn’t quite fill me up. I will be keeping the ranch recipe though!