Rotisserie Chicken Ranch Wrapswith carrot sticks
The epitome of a quick weeknight meal, these salad-filled wraps are elevated with a homemade ranch dressing. All of the elements can be prepped ahead for a meal that can come together super fast.
Smarts: Be sure to season the salad mixture with salt and pepper before folding it into the wraps - the right amount of seasoning will give these the most flavor.
- Rotisserie chicken - 1/2, shredded
- Carrots - 8 oz, sliced into sticks for dipping
- Lettuce - 5 oz, chopped (any crisp variety like romaine)
- Cucumbers - 10 oz, diced
- Cheese, shredded Italian blend - 4 oz
- Wraps, large - 4 (like burrito-sized tortillas)
- Cilantro - 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Chives (opt) - 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Mayonnaise - 2 Tbsp
- Yogurt, plain or Greek - 1/4 cup
- Vinegar, white wine - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Oil, cooking - 3 Tbsp
- Dill, dried - 1/4 tsp
- Garlic powder - 1/4 tsp
- Sugar - 1/8 tsp
- Rotisserie chicken - (Shred meat for Thursday at the same time.) Take meat off the bone and shred. Use a knife and fork or your hands. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Carrots - Slice carrots into sticks for dipping. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Make ranch dressing - Finely chop cilantro and chives. Whisk together mayonnaise and yogurt. Add vinegar, lemon juice, and oil one at a time while whisking. Stir cilantro, chives, dill, garlic powder, and sugar into dressing. Season with some salt and pepper. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Lettuce / Cucumbers - Prep as directed. Store separately. (Can be done 1 day ahead)
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together chicken (reserve Thursday’s portion if you shredded it at the same time), lettuce, cucumbers, and cheese. Add half the ranch dressing (reserve other half) and toss until well combined. (Note: If made ahead, the dressing may have thickened. You can thin it out with a tiny splash of water if it is too thick to easily toss with the salad.) Season salad with some salt and pepper.
- Divide salad between wraps. Fold / roll wraps to tightly enclose filling.
- Serve wraps with carrot sticks and remaining ranch dressing for dipping. Enjoy!
This meal has 26 reviews
Good enough for a mid-week meal. I served ours deconstructed since we both like varying amounts of cheese and dressing. I also used romaine lettuce leaves as my she'll to cut the carbs.
This was okay. the ranch was too watery (even with adding extra yogurt), and the "egg salad" needed a lot more egg. If I were to make it again ,I would double the number of eggs.
This was quite good, but the serving sizes were quite small, and we already added extra egg. We made 6 servings and it produced about 4 actual servings. Consider doubling the sizes.
I was quite dubious making this, but it turned out great! Maybe a better lunch than dinner, but worked just fine on this warm evening
So delicious. LOVE the ranch dressing. I think it could use maybe one more vegetable inside... maybe avocado? Or bacon would be amazing.
I enjoyed this and it's great for lunches during the week!