Bagel Sandwich with Turkey and Swiss Cheese
with chips / pickles
Bagel Sandwich with Turkey and Swiss:
- Onions, medium red - 1/2 , thinly sliced
- Tomatoes, medium - 1 , thinly sliced
- Bagels, any type - 4 , sliced in half
- Turkey, deli-sliced - 1/2 lb
- Cheese, Swiss - 4 slices
- Baby spinach - 2 oz
- Chips - 4 oz
- Pickles, dill (opt) - 4 , for serving (sub your favorite type of pickle)
Honey Mustard Aioli:
- Mustard, Dijon - 2 tsp
- Honey - 2 tsp
- Mayonnaise - 1/4 cup
- Heat oven to 400F / 204C degrees.
- Separate bagels and spread out in a single layer on a sheet pan, cut-side up. Top bottom half of each bagel with turkey and then cheese. Bake in the oven until cheese is melted and top half of bagels are lightly toasted, ~10 minutes.
- Finish sandwiches by adding spinach, onions, tomatoes, and honey mustard aioli (or set the toppings out and customize sandwiches at the table). Enjoy chips and pickles on the side.