Ham and Bell Pepper Frittatawith fruit salad
- Bell peppers, any color - 1, diced
- Onions, medium - 1/2, diced
- Ham, deli-sliced - 4 oz, chopped
- Eggs - 8
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Oil, cooking - 1 Tbsp
- Salsa - 1/2 cup
- Strawberries - 1 pint, quartered
- Mint, fresh - 1 Tbsp, chiffonade
- Blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries - 1 pint (sub halved grapes)
- Lime juice - 2 tsp
- Heat oven to 425F / 218C.
- Heat a 10.5” to 12” / 26 cm to 30 cm skillet over medium-high heat. Add cooking oil and then bell peppers and onions with a pinch of salt. Saute until soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add ham and saute for 2 minutes more.
- Pour in eggs. Stir until ingredients are all mixed through and then transfer to the oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until eggs are set and inserted knife comes out cleanly.
- While frittata cooks, combine both types of berries, mint, and lime juice. Toss gently to combine.
- Slice frittata and serve with salsa. Enjoy fruit salad on the side.
This meal has 16 reviews
Pretty good! I think I would have preferred a different kind of meat, but the ham was okay,
I really liked this - I used bacon instead of ham. Definitely handy in a pinch.
Quite good! I wish it was a bit more leftover-friendly ... my eggs seem to have re-liquified in the fridge overnight. But still quite good!
made 8 servings recipe and it fed the 3 adults in my family with more than half left. delicious. would say that there's less filling needed per tortilla. we used 6 tortillas.
Quick and an easy way to use up things left in the fridge. You can throw whatever veggies and proteins you have in it. The fruit salad was great. It definitely will keep its place in our regular rotation.