Ham, Bell Pepper, and Feta Scramble Wrapwith fruit salad
It's hard to beat the ease and flexibility of these breakfast-for-dinner wraps that were featured in 2018. Feel free to customize them with other vegetables you have in the fridge.
Smarts: These wraps are a great freezer meal and work for breakfast or dinner. Just wrap them tightly in foil, defrost in the fridge overnight, and then bake (still wrapped in foil) until heated all the way through.
- Bell peppers, any color - 1, diced
- Onions, medium - 1/2, diced
- Ham, deli-sliced - 4 oz, chopped
- Eggs - 8
- Oil, cooking - 1 Tbsp
- Cheese, feta - 4 oz, crumbled
- Tortillas, burrito-sized flour or corn - 4
- Salsa - 1/2 cup
- Yogurt, plain or Greek - for serving
- Strawberries - 1 pint, quartered
- Mint, fresh - 1 Tbsp, chiffonade
- Blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries - 1 pint (sub halved grapes)
- Lime juice - 2 tsp
- Combine both types of berries, mint, and lime juice. Toss gently to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick pan with oil over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onions with a pinch of salt. Saute until soft, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add ham and saute for 2 minutes more.
- Pour eggs over top and reduce heat to medium. Cook eggs, stirring frequently, until cooked to your liking, 4 to 7 minutes. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Remove eggs from heat and crumble feta over top.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Fill each tortilla with eggs. Top with salsa and yogurt (or set those aside for dipping).
- Enjoy wraps with fruit salad on the side.
This meal has 16 reviews
Is this fruit salad for real?!?! So simple and so good. I subbed yellow squash for the zucchini and the burrito was still super good. I love that it came with instructions for freezing and baking.
Really good and quick to come together!
Loved it! Hubby and I had this for breakfast this morning. The flavors were very good and it was easy to fix.
I added some leftover broccoli and only had shredded colby. I also added the salsa into the eggs because I am GF and was eating it on a GF English Muffin and didn't want it to drip on me. This was SO good, surprisingly so, and we all loved it.