Philly Scramble with Roast Beef and Bell Peppers
with cucumber and tomato salad
We took inspiration from the classic "Philly" sandwich made with meat, peppers, and onions to create this quick and easy egg scramble.
Philly Scramble with Roast Beef and Bell Peppers:
- Roast beef, deli-sliced - 4 oz , chopped
- Bell peppers, green - 1 , diced
- Onions, medium red - 1 , diced
- Garlic - 2 cloves , chopped
- Eggs - 8
- Oil, cooking - 1 Tbsp
- Hot sauce (opt) - for serving
Cucumber and Tomato Salad:
- Cucumbers - 10 oz , chopped
- Tomatoes, any type - 10 oz , chopped
- Vinegar, balsamic - 1 tsp
- Oil, olive - 1 tsp
- Italian seasoning - 1/4 tsp
- Roast beef / Bell Peppers / Onions / Garlic - Prep as directed. Combine peppers and onions. Store roast beef and garlic in their own separate containers. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Cucumbers / Tomatoes - Prep as directed. Combine with vinegar, olive oil, and Italian seasoning.
- Eggs - Whisk eggs.
Unlock this meal along with hundreds of smart meal plans and never stress about "What's for dinner?" againTry for free
- Heat a large nonstick pan with cooking oil over medium heat. Add peppers and onions and saute until soft, 4 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Reduce heat to low-medium. Pour eggs over vegetables and cook, stirring often, until eggs form soft curds. Continue cooking eggs until cooked to your liking. Stir in roast beef.
- Remove eggs from heat and season with some salt and pepper.
- Give cucumbers and tomatoes a stir. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Serve scramble with hot sauce if you’d like. Enjoy cucumber and tomato salad on the side.