Sausage and Bell Pepper Saute
Sausage and Bell Pepper Saute:
- Broccoli - 10 oz , florets chopped
- Bell peppers, any color - 2 , chopped
- Onions, medium red - 1 , chopped
- Garlic - 2 cloves , chopped
- Sausage, Italian pre-cooked or smoked - 4 links , sliced
- Oil, cooking - 1 Tbsp
- Italian seasoning - 1 tsp
- Cajun seasoning - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Heat a skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil and then sausage, peppers, onions, and broccoli.
- Saute until sausage is starting to brown and vegetables are tender, ~6 minutes. (If you'd like the broccoli more tender, add a splash of water and cover the pan for 2 minutes to steam it.)
- Add garlic, Italian seasoning, and Cajun seasoning and saute for 1 minute more.
- Serve sausage and vegetable saute with lemon juice squeezed over top. Enjoy!