Spinach, Zucchini, and Roasted Bell Pepper Scramble
- Zucchini - 10 oz, cubed
- Garlic - 4 cloves, chopped
- Roasted bell peppers - 1/2 cup, chopped (from a jar of roasted red bell peppers)
- Baby spinach - 5 oz, chopped
- Eggs - 8
- Bacon - 8 strips
- Butter - 3 Tbsp
- Zucchini / Garlic / Roasted bell peppers - Prep as directed. Store separately. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Spinach - Roughly chop spinach. (Can be done up to 2 days ahead)
- Eggs - Whisk eggs.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook bacon on both sides until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes total.
- While bacon cooks, heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add butter. When butter melts, add zucchini with a pinch of salt and saute until zucchini is tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and garlic. Saute until spinach begins to wilt, ~2 minutes
- Add eggs and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are scrambled to your liking, 4 to 6 minutes. Fold in roasted bell peppers and season with some salt and pepper.
- Serve scrambled eggs with bacon on the side. Enjoy!
I did add some white sauce to make it not as dry as I was anticipating it to be. It was yummy!0 Helpful
Made with cheese raviolis. Added some shredded mozzarella to the topping. Loved it!0 Helpful
Easy and tasty!! Made about 5 servings since the pasta came in a 20 oz pack (did not change the amount of stock). Other changes: used canned artichoke, doubled the oregano, added some dried basil, and an extra sprinkle of salt and some black pepper before throwing it under the broiler.0 Helpful
Top half of all meals cooked for all members of my family Would skip artichoke next time and replace with mushroom? Replaced tortellini with ravioli Used my wok instead due to volume0 Helpful
So delicious! Perfect flavor and texture!0 Helpful
Very easy to make, but pretty heavy without being super flavorful.0 Helpful