Spinach, Zucchini, and Roasted Bell Pepper Scramble
- Zucchini - 10 oz, cubed
- Garlic - 4 cloves, chopped
- Roasted bell peppers - 1/2 cup, chopped (from a jar of roasted red bell peppers)
- Baby spinach - 5 oz, chopped
- Eggs - 8
- Bacon - 8 strips
- Butter - 3 Tbsp
- Zucchini / Garlic / Roasted bell peppers - Prep as directed. Store separately. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Spinach - Roughly chop spinach. (Can be done up to 2 days ahead)
- Eggs - Whisk eggs.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook bacon on both sides until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes total.
- While bacon cooks, heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add butter. When butter melts, add zucchini with a pinch of salt and saute until zucchini is tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and garlic. Saute until spinach begins to wilt, ~2 minutes
- Add eggs and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are scrambled to your liking, 4 to 6 minutes. Fold in roasted bell peppers and season with some salt and pepper.
- Serve scrambled eggs with bacon on the side. Enjoy!
No artichokes as I couldn't find them in the store, but I added some sliced up baby bellas, and this was soo good! The leftovers were just as good, and I felt like there was a good amount of veggies to offset the tortellinis.0 Helpful
Yum! We skipped the artichokes and added red onions. It’s nice to have a pasta dish that’s different from typical tomato or cream sauces.0 Helpful
Good, quick dinner0 Helpful
Not bad. Could have used more veggies.0 Helpful
This made so much food!! It barely fit in my skillet! Absolutely delicious!0 Helpful
Quick and easy! I think next time I'll swap the roasted red peppers for fresh but otherwise great for a weeknight0 Helpful