Spinach, Zucchini, and Roasted Bell Pepper Scramble
- Zucchini - 10 oz, cubed
- Garlic - 4 cloves, chopped
- Roasted bell peppers - 1/2 cup, chopped (from a jar of roasted red bell peppers)
- Baby spinach - 5 oz, chopped
- Eggs - 8
- Bacon - 8 strips
- Butter - 3 Tbsp
- Zucchini / Garlic / Roasted bell peppers - Prep as directed. Store separately. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Spinach - Roughly chop spinach. (Can be done up to 2 days ahead)
- Eggs - Whisk eggs.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook bacon on both sides until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes total.
- While bacon cooks, heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add butter. When butter melts, add zucchini with a pinch of salt and saute until zucchini is tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and garlic. Saute until spinach begins to wilt, ~2 minutes
- Add eggs and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are scrambled to your liking, 4 to 6 minutes. Fold in roasted bell peppers and season with some salt and pepper.
- Serve scrambled eggs with bacon on the side. Enjoy!
Really really good and super easy.0 Helpful
I think I cooked the baby spinach too long because it turned a little bitter. Next time I would increase the peppers to balance it out a little.0 Helpful
A bit liquidy. Flavor was there but next time I will reduce the stock.0 Helpful
Huge fan!!!! Very spinachy, which I like. I used roasted red peppers.0 Helpful
I was SO EXCITED to eat leftovers today! Great one skillet meal!0 Helpful
Yum! Came together quickly. Couldn't find frozen artichokes so I used jarred. Upped the spinach and peppers a bit. Very tasty!0 Helpful