Spinach, Artichoke, and Feta Frittata
with spiced roasted baby potatoes
There is something satisfying about the fresh colors and flavors of dishes that include spinach and artichoke. Add some feta on top and you'll see why this quick frittata has become one of our favorites.
Spinach, Artichoke, and Feta Frittata:
- Garlic - 2 cloves , chopped
- Artichoke hearts, canned or frozen - 8 oz , chopped
- Eggs - 6
- Milk - 3 Tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Butter - 1 Tbsp
- Baby spinach - 2 oz
- Cheese, feta - 3 oz , crumbled
Spiced Roasted Baby Potatoes:
- Potatoes, baby or new - 1 1/2 lbs , halved
- Oil, olive - 2 Tbsp
- Oregano, dried - 1/2 tsp
- Paprika - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Garlic - (If prepping right before cooking, get oven heating first.) Chop garlic. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Artichoke hearts - If using canned artichoke hearts, drain and rinse. If using frozen, defrost. Roughly chop. (Can be done up to 2 days ahead)
- Potatoes - Slice potatoes in half.
- Eggs - Whisk eggs with milk, salt, and black pepper.
Unlock this meal along with hundreds of smart meal plans and never stress about "What's for dinner?" againTry for free
- Heat oven to 425F / 218C degrees.
- Toss potatoes with oil, oregano, paprika, and some salt and pepper. Spread on a sheet pan. Roast, shaking the pan halfway through cooking, until potatoes are tender, 24 to 26 minutes.
- While potatoes roast, heat a 10.5” to 12” (26 cm to 30 cm) skillet (for 4 servings, adjust skillet size if customizing) over medium-high heat.
- Melt butter in skillet and then add garlic and artichoke hearts. Saute until fragrant, ~1 minute. Stir in spinach and cook for 1 minute more.
- Pour eggs into the skillet and stir everything to combine. Crumble feta over top.
- Transfer frittata to the oven. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes until eggs are set and inserted knife comes out cleanly.
- When potatoes are finished cooking, squeeze lemon juice over top.
- Slice frittata and serve with potatoes on the side. If you have some yogurt left from earlier in the week, add a spoonful on top of the potatoes. Enjoy!