Spinach, Artichoke, and Feta Frittata
with spiced roasted baby potatoes
Spinach, Artichoke, and Feta Frittata:
- Garlic - 2 cloves , chopped
- Artichoke hearts, canned or frozen - 8 oz , chopped
- Eggs - 6
- Milk - 3 Tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Butter - 1 Tbsp
- Baby spinach - 2 oz
- Cheese, feta - 3 oz , crumbled
Spiced Roasted Baby Potatoes:
- Potatoes, baby or new - 1 1/2 lbs , halved
- Oil, olive - 2 Tbsp
- Oregano, dried - 1/2 tsp
- Paprika - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Garlic - (If prepping right before cooking, get oven heating first.) Chop garlic. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Artichoke hearts - If using canned artichoke hearts, drain and rinse. If using frozen, defrost. Roughly chop. (Can be done up to 2 days ahead)
- Potatoes - Slice potatoes in half.
- Eggs - Whisk eggs with milk, salt, and black pepper.
- Heat oven to 425F / 218C degrees.
- Toss potatoes with oil, oregano, paprika, and some salt and pepper. Spread on a sheet pan. Roast, shaking the pan halfway through cooking, until potatoes are tender, 24 to 26 minutes.
- While potatoes roast, heat a 10.5” to 12” (26 cm to 30 cm) skillet (for 4 servings, adjust skillet size if customizing) over medium-high heat.
- Melt butter in skillet and then add garlic and artichoke hearts. Saute until fragrant, ~1 minute. Stir in spinach and cook for 1 minute more.
- Pour eggs into the skillet and stir everything to combine. Crumble feta over top.
- Transfer frittata to the oven. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes until eggs are set and inserted knife comes out cleanly.
- When potatoes are finished cooking, squeeze lemon juice over top.
- Slice frittata and serve with potatoes on the side. If you have some yogurt left from earlier in the week, add a spoonful on top of the potatoes. Enjoy!