Sheet Pan Greek Salmonwith oregano cauliflower / kale salad
With Greek-inspired flavors and a fresh, colorful salsa, this roasted salmon and cauliflower comes together fast on a sheet pan. Serve it with a simple baby kale salad on the side.
- Olives, pitted Kalmata - 1/2 cup, chopped
- Bell peppers, fire-roasted - 1/2 cup, chopped
- Parsley - 2 tsp, chopped
- Vinegar, balsamic - 2 tsp
- Oregano, dried - 1 tsp
- Paprika, smoked - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Salmon - 1 lb
- Oil, olive - 1 Tbsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Cauliflower florets - 1 lb
- Oil, olive - 1 Tbsp
- Oregano, dried - 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar, balsamic - 1 Tbsp
- Mustard, Dijon - 1 tsp
- Honey - 1/2 tsp
- Oil, olive - 2 Tbsp
- Baby kale - 6 oz
- Sunflower seeds - 1/4 cup
- Cauliflower - Chop into florets. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Make Greek salsa - (If prepping right before cooking, get cauliflower roasting before continuing with prep.) Finely chop olives, bell peppers, and parsley. Combine and toss with balsamic vinegar (portion for salsa). (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Make vinaigrette - (Skip if made ahead for Monday.) Whisk together vinegar (portion for salad), mustard, and honey. Add olive oil (portion for salad) while whisking. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Make spice blend - Combine oregano (portion for salmon), paprika, salt, and pepper. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Heat oven to 425F / 218C.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil and oregano (portions for cauliflower) and spread on a sheet pan. Season with some salt and pepper. Transfer to the oven and bake until nearly nearly tender, ~20 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- When cauliflower is nearly tender, remove pan from oven and move cauliflower out to the sides. Place salmon in the center. Drizzle olive oil (portion for salmon) over salmon and top with spice blend.
- Return pan to the oven and continue cooking salmon and cauliflower together until salmon flakes easily with a fork, ~12 minutes more.
- Toss kale and sunflower seeds with vinaigrette.
- Squeeze lemon juice over salmon and serve with Greek salsa on top. Enjoy cauliflower and salad on the side.
This meal has 31 reviews
Delicious. Family loved it. CS is making me look like quite the chef! Great flavors.
Flavors are good, but did not like the tofu (first time to try tofu). Would make the original again probably
Loved it! Greek salsa was fabulous and salmon was very flavorful.
This is good and simple to make. The salad is a bit plain as written so I added some pear slices and walnuts. There are some other salmon recipes in cooksmarts that I prefer over this one.
Will absolutely make this again! The greek salsa compliments the salmon perfectly. Great flavors! May crumble feta over top next time...
Super! Easy and healthy. It was a bit saltier than I expected.