Radish, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Flatbreadwith Greek yogurt topped with honey and nuts
These quick, fresh flatbreads are like pizzas topped with salad. The colors and combination of flavors and textures are unique and refreshing as the weather warms up.
- Garlic - 1 clove, chopped
- Oil, olive - 2 Tbsp + 2 tsp
- Za'atar - 2 tsp
- Radishes - 6, sliced
- Arugula - 3 oz (sub any salad greens)
- Vinegar, balsamic - 1 tsp
- Flatbreads, large - 2
- Goat cheese - 6 oz, crumbled (sub mozzarella)
- Yogurt, Greek or plain - 2 cups
- Honey - 4 tsp (sub fruit jam)
- Almonds, slivered or sliced - 1 oz
- Heat oven to 425F / 218C.
- While oven is heating, toss radishes and arugula with second part of olive oil and vinegar. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Place flatbreads in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Brush top of flatbreads with garlic oil. Crumble goat cheese on top. Bake in oven until flatbreads are golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- As soon as flatbreads come out of the oven, top them with radish and arugula salad.
- Slice flatbreads.
- Divide yogurt between serving bowls. Top with honey and almonds.
- Serve flatbreads with yogurt on the side. You can eat them together or save the yogurt for a light dessert. Enjoy!
This meal has 27 reviews
The flat bread was sort of hard to eat, but I enjoyed it, and it was quite a nice easy dinner for a weeknight with little time.
So light and easy - came together really quickly and was very tasty.
Used garlic naan from Trader Joe’s which saved some time. So easy and simple to make.
Excellent fresh -- does not make for good leftovers.
Loved the flavor of the pan sauce, but it was a little too salty.
Couldn't find za'tar so I used oregano, thyme, and marjetam. Loved the simplicity and tastiness.