Radish, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Flatbread
with Greek yogurt topped with honey and nuts
Radish, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Flatbread:
- Garlic - 1 clove , chopped
- Oil, olive - 2 Tbsp + 2 tsp
- Za'atar - 2 tsp
- Radishes - 6 , sliced
- Arugula - 3 oz (sub any salad greens)
- Vinegar, balsamic - 1 tsp
- Flatbreads, large - 2
- Goat cheese - 6 oz , crumbled (sub mozzarella)
Greek Yogurt with Honey and Nuts:
- Yogurt, Greek or plain - 2 cups
- Honey - 4 tsp (sub fruit jam)
- Almonds, slivered or sliced - 1 oz
- Heat oven to 425F / 218C.
- While oven is heating, toss radishes and arugula with second part of olive oil and vinegar. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Place flatbreads in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Brush top of flatbreads with garlic oil. Crumble goat cheese on top. Bake in oven until flatbreads are golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- As soon as flatbreads come out of the oven, top them with radish and arugula salad.
- Slice flatbreads.
- Divide yogurt between serving bowls. Top with honey and almonds.
- Serve flatbreads with yogurt on the side. You can eat them together or save the yogurt for a light dessert. Enjoy!