Radish, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Flatbread
with Greek yogurt topped with honey and nuts
These quick, fresh flatbreads are like pizzas topped with salad. The colors and combination of flavors and textures are unique and refreshing as the weather warms up.
Radish, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Flatbread:
- Garlic - 1 clove , chopped
- Oil, olive - 2 Tbsp + 2 tsp
- Za'atar - 2 tsp
- Radishes - 6 , sliced
- Arugula - 3 oz (sub any salad greens)
- Vinegar, balsamic - 1 tsp
- Flatbreads, large - 2
- Goat cheese - 6 oz , crumbled (sub mozzarella)
Greek Yogurt with Honey and Nuts:
- Yogurt, Greek or plain - 2 cups
- Honey - 4 tsp (sub fruit jam)
- Almonds, slivered or sliced - 1 oz
- Make garlic oil - Chop garlic. Combine with first part of olive oil and za’atar. Store in the refrigerator. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Radishes - Halve and slice radishes. (Can be done up to 2 days ahead)
Unlock this meal along with hundreds of smart meal plans and never stress about "What's for dinner?" againTry for free
- Heat oven to 425F / 218C.
- While oven is heating, toss radishes and arugula with second part of olive oil and vinegar. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Place flatbreads in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Brush top of flatbreads with garlic oil. Crumble goat cheese on top. Bake in oven until flatbreads are golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- As soon as flatbreads come out of the oven, top them with radish and arugula salad.
- Slice flatbreads.
- Divide yogurt between serving bowls. Top with honey and almonds.
- Serve flatbreads with yogurt on the side. You can eat them together or save the yogurt for a light dessert. Enjoy!