Sheet Pan Jamaican Chicken Tenders and Vegetables
with mango salsa
- Cauliflower - 12 oz , florets
- Onions, medium - 1 , chopped
- Zucchini - 1 lb , chopped
- Oil, cooking - 1 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp
- Jerk seasoning - 1 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp (sub Cajun seasoning)
- Chicken breast tenders - 1 lb (sub chicken boneless and skinless breasts, sliced)
- Lime juice - 2 tsp
- Mangos, small - 2 , peeled and chopped
- Hot sauce (opt) - 1/2 tsp
- Lime juice - 1 tsp
- Ginger, dried (opt) - 1/4 tsp
Heat oven to 425F / 218C.
While oven heats, toss cauliflower in first portion of oil and first portion of Jerk seasoning (if your Jerk seasoning does not include salt, add some salt). Spread out on a sheet pan.
Roast cauliflower for 10 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through, until cauliflower is starting to turn tender.
Toss onions, zucchini, and chicken tenders in second portion of oil and second portion of Jerk seasoning (as noted above, if your Jerk seasoning does not include salt, add some salt).
Remove sheet pan from oven. Top cauliflower with onions, zucchini, and chicken tenders.
Return pan to oven and continue roasting until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Squeeze lime juice over top.
Serve chicken and vegetables with mango salsa on top. Enjoy!