Ham, Bell Pepper, and Feta Scramble Wrap
with fruit salad
- Bell peppers, any color - 1, diced
- Onions, medium - 1/2, diced
- Ham, deli-sliced - 4 oz, chopped
- Parsley - 1 Tbsp, chopped
- Eggs - 8
- Oil, cooking - 1 Tbsp
- Cheese, feta - 4 oz, crumbled
- Tortillas, gluten-free and burrito-sized - 4
- Salsa (opt) - 1/2 cup
- Yogurt, plain or Greek - for serving
- Oranges, blood - 2, segments (sub regular oranges or canned mandarin oranges)
- Pineapple - 2 cups, diced (fresh or canned and drained)
- Berries, any type - 1 pint (sub halved grapes)
- Combine oranges, pineapple, and berries.
- Heat a large nonstick pan with oil over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onions with a pinch of salt. Saute until soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add ham and saute for 2 minutes more.
- Pour eggs over top and reduce heat to medium. Cook eggs, stirring frequently, until cooked to your liking, 4 to 7 minutes. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Remove eggs from heat. Stir in parsley and crumble feta over top.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Fill each tortilla with eggs. Top with salsa and yogurt (or set those aside for dipping).
- Enjoy wraps with fruit salad on the side.
A good staple for a weeknight0 Helpful
Left out the ham and used goat cheese instead of feta and it was beloved by all, including my 7 year old nephew!0 Helpful
This was okay. I chose a strong feta cheese which overpowered the dish. Next time I will get a fresh feta for a milder taste.0 Helpful
Delicious & easy! Subbed fontina for the feta, added mushrooms, and skipped the condiments.0 Helpful
pretty good and very quick/easy. Used chicken sausage and roasted red peppers and onion, with cilantro. Threw in some feta on half of it.0 Helpful
Tasted exactly as I expected (which was delicious).0 Helpful