Ham, Bell Pepper, and Feta Scramble Wrap
with fruit salad
Both the prep and cook time are quick with these crowd-pleasing egg scramble wraps. They are also super adaptable, so feel free to change out the vegetables, cheese, and protein to include your favorites.
Ham, Bell Pepper, and Feta Scramble Wrap:
- Bell peppers, any color - 1 , diced
- Onions, medium - 1/2 , diced
- Ham, deli-sliced - 4 oz , chopped
- Parsley - 1 Tbsp , chopped
- Eggs - 8
- Oil, cooking - 1 Tbsp
- Cheese, feta - 4 oz , crumbled
- Tortillas, burrito-sized flour or corn - 4
- Salsa (opt) - 1/2 cup
- Yogurt, plain or Greek - for serving
- Oranges, blood - 2 , segments (sub regular oranges or canned mandarin oranges)
- Pineapple - 2 cups , diced (fresh or canned and drained)
- Berries, any type - 1 pint (sub halved grapes)
- Bell peppers / Onions / Ham - Prep as directed. Combine bell peppers and onions in one container. Store ham separately. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Parsley - Chop parsley. (Can be done up to 2 days ahead)
- Eggs - Whisk eggs.
- Oranges / Pineapple - Prep as directed.
Unlock this meal along with hundreds of smart meal plans and never stress about "What's for dinner?" againTry for free
- Combine oranges, pineapple, and berries.
- Heat a large nonstick pan with oil over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onions with a pinch of salt. Saute until soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add ham and saute for 2 minutes more.
- Pour eggs over top and reduce heat to medium. Cook eggs, stirring frequently, until cooked to your liking, 4 to 7 minutes. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Remove eggs from heat. Stir in parsley and crumble feta over top.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Fill each tortilla with eggs. Top with salsa and yogurt (or set those aside for dipping).
- Enjoy wraps with fruit salad on the side.